Sunday, May 06, 2007

Successful moving sale!!

Well, it's finally over! My second moving sale was a success and I'm sooooo glad to have that part of moving over. We donated the items that weren't sold to friends who are in the process of adopting a baby from Russia. They are going to hold a couple of garage sales to help with their expenses. I can now concentrate on cleaning the house and packing the large pictures. Our youngest son returned home on Friday evening from university. He is attending fire school today in hopes of landing a job with the forest service for the summer.
Right now I'm so excited because there is a possibility that I will be flying to my hometown of King Cove for Mother's Day! I have 3 sisters and this will be the first time in 5 years that we all will be together. With me possibly moving out of the state of Alaska, this will be very special. The most important thing of prayer is for good flying weather. I plan to leave on Friday evening and come back on Sunday evening. I will be flying in a small plane to Cold Bay then go across a bay on a hovercraft to King Cove!! I've never gone on a hovercraft before so that will be a new experience.

No comments: