Thursday, May 03, 2007

Moving sale

Well, I'm going to have my second and last moving sale tomorrow, Friday the 4th of May!! It has been a LOT of work but I hope will be as profitable as the first sale that I had a couple of weeks ago. It is going to be a GOOD thing to be rid of all this stuff. Trust me, we have plent of STUFF left! I'm thinking that I lightened our load big time. It is amazing all the stuff that we have collected for 32 years. I thank God for all the help that He has given me to get through all this sorting, cleaning and pricing. I'm looking forward to a fun and entertaining day tomorrow.
I put my sewing maching away the first of this week after I finished a project for a friend. I will now focus on hand projects. I always have to be doing hand projects.
With all the work I've been doing with cleaning and preparing for the moving sale, the cooking has gone out the dooor. I have managed to cook up a tasty treat occasionally. Last night I cooked up some spaghetti squash and topped it with sauted onions, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes and cooked ground turkey. We topped all that with parmesean cheese. It was so tasty and I felt like I put some effort into it to show my hubby that I love him. He comes home so hungry and I have been feeling so badly that I haven't been serving him up any good meals. He was pretty pleased with this last dish. It doesn't take much, he has been happy with a sandwich so much of the time lately. I'm sooooooo blessed!

2 comments:

Connie Marie said...

You are just a good woman! The spaghetti squash is something that I really love. It is yummi with spaghetti sauce over it too.

I hope your sale goes well and you are able to sell it all.

Constance said...

Good Luck with the sale, with the move with the menus...I'm making spaghetti tomorrow evening for dinner! YUMMY!
Connie