Monday, February 06, 2006

Valentine Cookies

I was blessed this past weekend by a visit from my sister and her hubby. It was a short but fun filled time. We were able to find time to decorate these sugar cookies. My sister is very creative, and I get ideas from her. We were able to decorate about 4 dozen cookies and I mailed out 6 packages to my kids, my MIL, and a friend who moved away from me. What a blessing it is to have sisters. The photo will be published as soon as blogspot fixes the problems they are having, which is this evening, apparently.

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Sugar cookies, especially frosted sugar cookies are so good!

Constance said...

I had Miss Jacey-Beth our 3 year old grand-daughter yesterday. One of her favorite things to do is make sugar cookies at our house!

Every other Sunday night when Jessica and Steven have to take Steven's daughter Gabriella, age 5, back to her Mom, they have to come through Denton. They drop Little Miss Priss off where she spends Sunday night with us and then I have her on Monday. This gives them the chance to have a little quality time together and regroup after having BOTH girls all weekend. It's a nice arrangement for all of us!

I ran out of time yesterday and we didn't get to make cookies for Valentine's Day like I had hoped. I guess we'll make them after the fact, they'll still get eaten!!

mrsjojo said...

What a fun thing to do with your grand daughter!