Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sewing project

I've had a fun time with my house guest these past 3 days. We are going to bake more sugar cookies today. We made the dough yesterday. These will go to the church for a kids party this weekend. They will do the decorating. The two of us will probably decorate a dozen or so for her to take to her family and to send to a college student. Last night I showed her how to make a make-up bag. I will post a photo later today since I didn't take one last night after we finished the project. She had to do some ripping of seams-so she asked me if I was teaching her this project as a punishment!!!

2 comments:

Constance said...

I used to do a of of sewing when my girls were young and I really loved the end product. Now that I'm older and worn out, I get that urge and thankfully it goes away once I realize all the irons I have in the fire! Of course back in my sewing days, I was a stay at home mom and didn't have my own business like I do now. I am feverishly finishing up a crocheting project-an afghan for Baby Ashley who is due very soon! I should be stitching instead of crusin' blogs!
Connie

mrsjojo said...

That is so funny! You can finish the afghan when you go up this weekend and await the blessed event!