Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

















These are photos of some of the activities we did on Saturday, Valentine's Day 2009. Jordan ran in the Susitna 100 race. It was a beautiful day for outdoor activities, so it was perfect for the race. You can either run, ski or bike the race. All I have to say is that he finished and was had some pretty sore muscles the next day. My mom and dad spent the day with us so I had to get a photo of them by the sign for the race. My handsome husband is posing with the scarf I had made him for a valentine present. I knit the scarf in 4 days, so you can only imagine all of the time I put into knitting during the week. It isn't a long scarf but it is the perfect size for just keeping his neck warm, especially while he puts gas in my car. Making sure my vehicle has gas in it is one of the romantic things he does for me. I appreciate that soooooo much!

1 comment:

Connie Marie said...

I am always so full of static that we are kind of afraid to let me do the gassing up. I don't like to do it anyway, so Doug does it for me too. Guys are good that way.