Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




















Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm posting on Friday because I am planning on being out of town on Saturday. My hubby and I are going to go to Mackenzie Point outside of Wasilla to see our youngest son, Jordan run in a race. It is a 50k run. (for more information - http://www.susitna100.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=28)
I was hoping to get photos of my first batch of cookies that a friend and I decorated but this blog photo upload isn't working properly today. I mailed off most of the cookies and gave a bunch away. I made the pillow cases and send 2 of them off to a couple of college students. I will post the photo of a scarf I'm making for my hubby for his present. It is going to be his "pumping gas scarf". He always looks cold when he is out pumping gas so I thought this would be a practical gift. I hardly ever have had to get gas into my vehicles because my husband always does it for me, I think that is soooooo romantic. So, really, the scarf is a romantic gift. :) I think the scarf will be finished by the time he gets home from work today. (I just started it Monday evening)-blush-blush!!

4 comments:

Constance said...

I am always impressed when you post your cookie pictures! They are SO beautiful and it would be hard to eat such a masterpiece!

I've been working on a baby afghan for our new grandson to be. I finished it last night but need to crochet the ruffle on it still. I can't post pictures however until next week since I'm giving it to Jennifer this coming weekend.
Connie

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

I also think your cookies are too pretty to eat but that has never stopped me from indulging before! ;) Happy Valentine's Day! I always think of you on this day and remember your wonderful parties (and Harve Dog). XOXO Alicia

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Nat was curious where the cookie that says, "Natalie" is? ;)

mrsjojo said...

I love you Natalie. So sorry that there wasn't a cookie with your name on it.