Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Princess

I taught Mackenzie how to sew--she thought it was pretty cool. She was a good student.




According to Mackenzie, these shoes are her's and she is sharing with me. She walked in them with no problem at all.

Our time at the waterfront was wonderful. The weather was beautiful.



Mackenzie was soooooo delighted to get her toes and fingernails painted. It is fabulous having a little grandaughter!!
Look at those precious toes!

Look at that darling sweater Mackenzie's grandma Ginger knitted for her.



Here is the kusbuck I made for her.


Mackenzie being mischievous with the cat's water and her ball. She loves having her princess tutu on, no matter what else she is wearing. Her cat is fabulous with her-they are comrades in crime. The cat's name is Tava, a shortened Russian word for comrade in crime.


Mackenzie loved having me feed her breakfast to her and I loved doing it!!

TOTALLY a little princess!

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Gramma JoJo has some beautiful shoes to go with those beautiful toes!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

What pretty little legs. She looks so adorable in those shoes and I'm so glad you took the painted toes picture. How sweet. So many similarities to Nat at this age! Kinda makes me sad but yet I wouldn't trade the young woman she is now either...

Alaskajamaica said...

I love the model posing in all pink w/ your shoes on. pretty girl.