Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Here are a couple of the flower arrangements that I received for Mother's Day!! (OOOPS! one of the arrangements fell off to computer land somewhere-this is one of the reasons I quit posting for awhile) I neglected to take a photo of another one and I will apologize to my son for that. Needless to say, I'm enjoying them very much. The fragrance is lovely. The Lord blessed me with 4 children to mother. Many times I felt so inadequate. Being a mother is so demanding but rewarding. God has been faithful in His help in raising my children to wonderful adults.
These are some cupcakes that I decorated to take to our Mother's Day dinner at my brother's house. They were cherry chip flavored from the box and I think they tasted good. I didn't eat one cause there were other desserts that I wanted to taste and I didn't have enough room to stuff another thing into my mouth after feasting on them!! :)

4 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Those are very pretty cupcakes. You always have such pretty desserts.

Connie Marie said...

Oh and I thought the flowers were on another post... your flowers are gorgeous. I'm glad you kept trying to post, it's good to hear from you again.

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

The cupcake tower is so cute. You always find the cutest things. Now I am very hungry for a cupcake!

mrsjojo said...

Believe it or not, I didn't even taste the cooked cupcake. (I did try the dough before I baked them-tasted good!!) :)