Monday, May 19, 2008

Irresistible





















































































OH, Happy Day, Grandma is here with me!!



























Here I am in Florida again with my irresistible little grandson who will be 6 weeks old in a couple of days. I'm here to love up on him for a couple of weeks. They are going to have to move a whole lot closer cause he is going to cause us all to go into bankruptcy with travel expenses. He is starting to make cooing sounds and is smiling a lot. Enjoy!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

about the right of choice what to wear and how to look and other choices which changes the life is possible to discuss on a new forum over here http://umabbas.net/forum/index.php … thanks and have a great day.

PS.: cute grandchildern :) I am sorry for spamming over your blog, i am just trying to get people to the forum to make it live... and forumlike.

Connie Marie said...

Such bright eyes! I can see why you are becoming a traveling Gramma!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

He is so delicious! I see that he has a red flame between his eyes like Lydia did. I tell Lydia when she is looking at her baby book and asks about it that it is the flame of the glory of God's presence resting on her. She was impressed with that answer! Give CJ my love. Tell her to keep faith!

Connie Marie said...

I like the idea of meeting for coffee and stopping by to see Mil too. Hoping it works out, I don't get to Anchorage very often but will let you know if I think it might work out via email.

Constance said...

Such a precious child! I think he's got a certain Grandma wrapped around his tiny finger!
Connie