Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coffee Time

I found a little kitchen gadget to make froth for my coffee and I love it. It whips up in a few seconds and it makes me feel like I'm drinking an expensive drink. :) I add a pinch of sugar and a dash of cinnamon to it for flavor! ENJOY!
I would like to request that you pray for the safe delivery of our 1st grandson. His day of arrival is supposed to be April 5th but we all know how that can go. My daughter in law is doing very well with her first pregnancy. She and my son are so excited, especially now that they have all the "stuff" ready for his arrival. My hubby and I are soooo excited also and will be flying to Fort Lauderdale on the 12th of April to love up on the baby and parents.

3 comments:

Constance said...

How exciting, McKenzie will have a cousin soon! have a safe trip and enjoy loving on that little mracle!
Connie

Connie Marie said...

New snuggles coming up! Newborn snuggles are the best, oh... well all grandbaby snuggles are sooooo beautiful, even ten year old snuggles.

I will pray for your son's wife and the new little one, and your trip to FL. That is pretty close the the Vans!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Looks DEELISH! I'll be right over!
We stopped to visit your hubby the other night on our walk. I think 15 minutes of our chaotic bunch there probably had him appretiating his solitude all over again! I tagged you on my blog. If you have the time/interest; if not, no biggie. I keep checking here to see if there is any new news on the baby front... we will pray for them.