Monday, January 21, 2008

Visit from the Marlowes

We were blessed this past weekend with a visit from our friends who just adopted a baby boy from Russia. They have two beautiful little girls who are so good with their new addition to the family. I feel real bad that I didn't take any photos while they were here. I'm such a photo maniac and can't believe that I didn't get a photo. :( You can view their blog enclosed in this blog. I hope it shows up, if not I will be doing an edit. Anyway, little Dima had a good time investigating our place and he blessed us to pieces when he ate!! He made all sorts of loud sounds while eating. We had to talk louder and louder when we were visiting at the table. :) The girls had a good time choosing chocolates from a box for their dessert! It is always good to see the Marlowes and to see them adjusting to the new addition to the family. They are a blessing to us and it is good to see how God has blessed them. God is so good.

I checked out the blog and it didn't show the Marlowe's blog, so here it is: marloweblessings.blogspot.com. I know that you will enjoy it.

3 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Such a beautiful family. Sounds like it was fun to see and hear the little guy eating!

Constance said...

On my recent weekend back to MO for our daughter's birthday, I went to church with them as is my usual custom. They had a guest Pastor from Russia speaking that day! He had an intrepreter and it was a truly awesome message!
Connie

mrsjojo said...

Constance, I have always liked having special speakers at our church, especially those from other countries. God is at work all over the world.
Connie Marie, I always like getting your comments-I enjoy seeint the photo of you-just taking it easy, enjoying life and your cute dog!!