Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Activites during the Christmas visit

Having fun in the snow! The weather was perfect to be outdoors on Christmas Day so we took Mackenzie to a little sledding hill. She wasn't too impressed with the snow flying in her face on the trip down the hill.
Uncle Jordan treasuring the time with Mackenzie. She adores him.
Mackenzie playing around under the dining room table. She wasn't interested in the Russian doll sitting on the little table that is part of the main table but is under it. The height of the table was perfect for her to walk under without banging her head. Mackenzie spending time with "Pops". I think her real motive was to get ahold of of his cell phone. :) Grandpa and Julie taking a turn bowling with the Wii system. I didn't realize that my arm would be killing me the next day after playing but it did much to my dismay.

1 comment:

Connie Marie said...

Okay, I've heard all about the Wii from my kids.... so how old does it say that you are? hmm? hah?

ha, my kids are like in their 70's according to the Wii. I have never tried it... yet.