Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sweetness

My sweet cousin Kathy passed away on Monday evening this past week, Jan 14, 2007. She was 58 years old. Coincidentally, that is the date of our Grandma Buck who passed away years ago. Kathy was in the hospital since just before Christmas and the doctors found out that she had cancer throughout her body and they couldn't do anything for her. We prayed for God's mercy upon her and it was a beautiful thing to see her deal with this in such a peaceful way. The word that describes Kathy to a "T" is SWEETNESS. I was truly blessed to have her as a cousin.

2 comments:

Connie Marie said...

Hi Jo,
Sorry to hear of losing your "sweet" cousin. Death is so hard to endure. What a blessing to the saved that are ready to die. Thanking God that Jesus Christ is worthy.

j said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have a dear cousin, more like my sister, and I can't imagine what it would be to lose her. I will say aprayer for you tonight - Jennifer