Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday party!



















Here are 2 of my sisters and my beautiful mother on her birthday. Her birthday is October 12 and 5 of her children went out to lunch at Benihanas to celebrate. She has 9 children. I'm next to the oldest by one year. I didn't take photos of the evening celebration at her home with the cake.






















Our chef did a few tricks and showed off his artistic abilities by forming a clown with the food. The food was REAL good.























Here we are, all full and happy.

4 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

What a good looking group of people! I still remember your dad at dinner last time we saw them. he was so funny. I still laugh when I think of your mom turning to me and saying, "that wasn't too funny was it?" That you for the post on our blog. I will definitely see if we can work it so the girls can have some time with Auntie Jo. You know the house is open for Jim if he is needing it. If he isn't, we will probably offer it to Marcus. Hope you are doing well in the sunshine state!

Constance said...

I love family celebrations! Our son Charles just turned 17 on October 13th! My baby sister's birthday was yesterday (18th) and my best friend's is next week! A busy month for sure!
Connie

Connie Marie said...

Wow, you all went to AZ? That's cool! Looks like your Mom is so happy with so many of you around. Are one of your sisters in the picture Bonnie? You all look so much a like!

mrsjojo said...

Constance-looks like we all are the party bunch! :)
Connie, Just Jim and I are in Phoenix. Yes, that is Bonnie inbetween our mom and me. She was in Anchorage for about 5 days for doctor appointments which went very well. PTL
We will be here for another 2 more weeks then I will be in Seattle for a week-yeah!!