Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Boy!!

I will be a grandma to a baby boy in April. My oldest son and his wife are so excited. This will be their first and will be my 2nd grandbaby. God is good.

Well, I'm back in Alaska for awhile again. Obviously, it is cooler than Phoenix but not too bad yet. Yesterday morning while on the phone with my daughter in law in Florida a moose walked across the back yard and bent ove to grab some tasty yellow grass. :) There isn't any snow on the ground yet, actually, there was a little but with the warmer weather it has all melted. We need the snow-cause it is DARK out there. It is 9am and I am now able to see things outside. It will start to get dark about 4pm or so now. We are loosing daylight by between 3-5 minutes a day until the 21st of December now.

I am getting ready for Christmas as all of you are and will be working on a couple of quilts to have around the house for the family. My daughter, her hubby and my grandbaby girl will be coming up from Seattle for Christmas. I found this wonderful devotional book we will be using for this time of the year!! It is called "Why the Nativity" by David Jeremiah. I love listening to him so I know the book is going to be good to be sharing with the family.

1 comment:

Connie Marie said...

Congratulations on grandson number one!
I am looking forward to pictures of your quilts.