Tuesday, January 03, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope and pray that this year brings health and happiness to you and your family. 
The past year brought trials that the precious Lord helped me through.  He is always so faithful and gracious!  Something that I started and am continuing to do is a survey through the Bible.  I'm doing it online with Chuch Swindoll at http://www.insight.org/broadcast/library.html  I would like to encourage you if you would like to just get an overview of the Bible. 

I just have to share the fact that our dog, Harvey is alive and well.  He has been living with our friends in Alaska since before we left.  There was no way that we could of kept him and are so thankful that they took him and gave him a loving home.  He is about 19 years old and a beautiful silver color. 
 Here I am with four of my beauties!

1 comment:

Alaskajamaica said...

I am glad to hear that Harvey is doing well. I think of him often believe it or not. This is a lovely photo with just the girls!!!