Saturday, August 27, 2011

Going to miss my private chef-Ginny

Breakfast was leftover Fruit and Berry cobbler with a delicious sauce. Ginny told me what it was but it was a french name and I can't spell it or say it for that matter. :)
Our dinner last night was an Italian Bread salad--it was fabulous. We got some sort of fig to decorate it with. I had never eaten a fig like that before and it was great! This salad was loaded with fresh herbs from Ginny's garden, lettuce, broccoli, zucchini, parm cheese, green onions, small yellow tomatoes and Ginny's special sauce!!

The coin purses was a project we finished in between cooking, eating and field trips. lol

I bought the mostest beautifulest strawberries from Central Market so I decided to get some and made Strawberry Pear preserves today.

No comments: