Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mt Rainer

This photo was taken while we were driving, I couldn't believe that it turned out so well. It was taken while we were driving down from Paradise on Mt Rainer. It is a beautiful drive up 5400 feet on the mt.


Here at Paradise you can see how much snow is still up there plus, you get to see the mountain!! It is a sight to behold. It was in the 60's at sea level that day so I guess it was about in the 40's up at Paradise. Anyway, I was just so blessed to be up there enjoying one of God's masterpieces!

2 comments:

Constance said...

The Pacific NW is definitely on our radar but not until after we've retired. I have seen the MT tops from the air as I flew into Seattle in 2005. From there, I drove across the border to meet up with dave ion Vancouver where he was finishing up some Haz-Mat training. We spent several days hiking up in the squamish area, Lake Girabaldi, Brandywine Falls and so on... The primeval forests are so lush and beautiful!
Connie

mrsjojo said...

I was wondering if you made it over here to visit the hiking areas, since you and Dave enjoy hiking and exploring so much. Let me know when you come over this way!