Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Skylar is born!!

I posted these photos in a small display mainly because when I tried to post the days after Skylar's birth I was getting fuzzy photos and I didn't like them. So this am when I did the post I figured I would try the small photos. (obviously I was ticked off by this problem) You can click on them for a larger photo and hopefully, you will get a clear picture. Enjoy!
Here is big brother, James III. This photo was taken the day before the big event. He was so thrilled to see so many pumpkins in one place!
Baby Skylar was born on October 19th. She was safely delivered at an unplanned home delivery. Dad tried to persuade Mom to get to the hospital at the last minute but that didn't happen! It all happened so very fast and we are so thankful that all are doing well. Skylar is a little angel baby.

1 comment:

Constance said...

James is getting SO big and what a handsome fellow! Jo she is just beautiful! 2 new grand-daughters to love! You are indeed blessed!
Connie