Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two baby girls!!

I have to announce with joy and happiness: Jim and I will be the proud grandparents of two baby girls in October. Julie and Drew are expecting Oct 5 and James and CJ are expecting Oct 30. So it will almost like having twins in the family!!
We are now in Poulsbo, WA. (in the Seattle area) with the family and having a blast with Mackenzie. She cracked us up today when we took her to the park. She spoke into a speaker and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to say." Too funny. She will be 3 in August. It is much cooler here than the 100+ temps in AZ. Both places are so beautiful.

5 comments:

Constance said...

Congratulations!!!! Grand-daughters are so amazing! We have 4 and we love the fun they have brought into our lives! Of course after having 4, we are REALLY excited to meet our first grandson Joel, in *3 more weeks!
Connie

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

That is such amazing news. When it rains it pours. How will you ever be two places at once?! ;) How fun for those girls too. I had a cousin really close to me in age. What a special thing. Dmitry enjoyed some time with Allison's daughter Alayna this weekend. They were little sweethearts. It was so adorable to watch. She is a very precious little girl.

Jules said...

hey mom,
happy to hear you are having grand daughters... who is having them:) ????
Hey I wanna see your photos from your time here:)
yes I'm being demanding:) I'm pregnant I am allowed to have my demanding moments:)

mrsjojo said...

Connie, I'm excited that you will be having a grandson soon. Awaiting your announcement of the happy occasion.
Mack's Mom: I posted some photos on FB. But I will get some posted here on the blog. Love ya.

Alaskajamaica said...

I'm in- I'm in..... so who is the other person having the baby girl. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-
THAT's ME!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the 2 of them grow up together. James III will just have to be on target to take care of all the precious little girls he will be around.