Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Volcano


I just had to share the photo of Jordan. When we came home on Easter weekend, I had told Jordan that next year he will have to try out for the role of Jesus in an Easter pagent. He had a dark full face beard. He looked just like the pictures you see of Jesus. Well, we get home this weekend and he has the beard chopped off and redesigned! Took me by surprise, he looks so much like my brother Harvey. I just had to take a photo of him. I must say, he's pretty handsome.
OK, back to the volcano. I took this photo of Mt Redoubt last Thursday from the Kenai bridge turnoff by the flats. Click on the photo for a better view. It is a magnificent sight! They say that the volcano is growing a lava dome.

1 comment:

Constance said...

You're right, he is a handsome young man!

The volcano pictures are amazing!It's hard to believe that you can see this, what a display!
Connie