Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Show and Tell

Show and Tell
Today is Friday Show and Tell. Check it out Kelli's place:

Today I'm sharing a couple of my wall hangings that are hanging between my kitchen and dining area. The first wall hanging was made by a cousin who is crazy about sewing and does a beautiful job with the blanket stitch. She outlined each cup and saucer and star with the blanket stitch. I love the colors that she chose. I have pink in my kitchen and dining area so it goes nicely there.





This second item is a teapot wall hanger made of wire. I use it to hang the dainty little crochet dresses and pantaloons that my mom crocheted. I'm planning on sharing what is in the basket next week.

I haven't been around for the last month because I had a little grandson who was born in Florida and I have made a couple of trips down there and was enjoying him so much that I didn't have time to post anything. If you look at the previous post you can see this precious little one.

9 comments:

Susan said...

Cute items!
Susan

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Your wall hanging is really neat and I like the colors!

LBP said...

I love that wall hanging! Your teapot items are very pretty.

Blessings

Linda

Anonymous said...

That wall hanging is so neat, and those little crocheted dresses are just adorable!!

Unknown said...

very sweet... we love tea here in our home... many tea parties with my little girl happen. i love the little crochet dresses too!!! Have a lovely weekend, Mica

Linda said...

these are both sweet pieces. What I especially like is that they are handmade and from the heart. Hugs, Linda

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your new grandson! I love the wallhanging...such fun colors and the teapot hanger is too cute. I'm looking forward to seeing what is in the basket!
~Kelli

Unknown said...

Cute things! Love the wall hanging!!

Join me every weekend for "Weekend Decorating" on my blog: http://emsbingy.blogspot.com if you would like to. Hope to see you there!

Have a great night!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Thank you for dinner. It was delicious and I really needed the break tonight. We enjoyed our visit with Jim too as always! Good luck in your JUMBO VBS! I'm so glad that those kids will have you as a teacher/helper. You have so much to offer!