Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas!
Things are real different for us this year. We are living in a condo and have had to downsize our Christmas decorating. With our granddaughter and her parents coming to stay with us for the occasion I really had to try and making sure we have room to move around so our tree is pretty tiny. Although I did put the tree up on a 2 foot stand so that we could put a LOT of presents under it-so feel free to send presents. :) I found a nativity scene that I could put up on the wall! Enjoy the photos of the quilts, I found flannel to back them so they are cosy and we need them now with the COLD weather we are experiencing. With the family being here for the next week through Christmas I will most likely not be blogging so I wanted to make sure that I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Connie Marie said...

It feels so much warmer today!!! We are above ZERO!
Love the quilts, the nativity and your tree is so teeny!
Merry Christmas Jo to you and your family. May God bless you all.

Constance said...

Merry Christmas!

We will be downsizing when we retire. My hubby has it in his hed to build us a cabin no bigger than 1200 sq feet. Talking about this just the other day, he said,
"For example, you won't need a kitchen this big anymore". I pretty much said,
"WHOA buddy, this is my dream too and I want a kitchen at least the size of what I've got now!"

I guess he & I have different ideas of down-sizing! His is getting rid of my kitchen and mine is getting rid of his work clothing and college school books!
Connie

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Your gifts are going to be hard to top this year. We loved each thing so much! Thank you! I am so glad that you get to have little MAC at your house for the holiday. Give our love to Julie and family. Lydia and I have expecially enjoyed the Christmas throw. She loves to cuddle up in it and read Christmas stories. Thank you!

mrsjojo said...

All of our company is here and I'm sooooo happy that I chose to use this small tree. Yes, Connie, I agree with you about the above 0 temperature feeling real much warmer! The kids have been looking forward to snow and it snowed a little today. A friend of our kids came here from Hawaii to spend Christmas with us and he shivered a lot getting into the vehicle at the airport. I had a blanket for him to use. I told him to be very thankful that it wasn't closer to 0 than it was!!
Constance, my hubby would do just fine in a cabin also but not me. This place is smaller than I like but it thankfully is just an interm place.
Alicia, as soon as I saw the fabric for the quilt I thought of you. I was so pleased in finding the backing fabric!! Enjoy!
We are having a wonderful time with the kids and grandbaby!! I will post photos of the fabulous cookie exchange my cousing put on and we went to.